Friday, November 24, 2006

Weekend update.

Well I am finally feeling better, although at times my nose is still congested and makes it difficult to breath but otherwise I feel much better. I still have not ran, since last Saturday. I just didn't want to add stress while trying to recover. So basically I have 14 days left so I will get probably one 10 miler in between now and then and few 6's and 8's and I should be good to go.

What unseasonable weather we are having in late November. It's nice because it makes riding the VTX mush more enjoyable. I rode up to conroe to take a look at a new chiropractic office that is on the market. It was a great ride during the afternoon.

Today, Saturday I am feeling better again with less coughing and stuffiness but not 100%. I will give my self 2 more days and then start back running on Monday.

As for the rest of the weekend tomorrow is a Toy for Tots motorcycle ride down to Galveston. Should be a great ride with about 200-300 riders.

Have a great Saturday! Rockon`

1 comment:

Allez said...

You should organize a Toys for Tots cycling ride! :-) Glad to hear you're feeling better!