Thursday, October 25, 2007

a change of venue..

OK, as I posted a few days back about the one thing that changed on my blog and you peeps were quick to pick up on it. Yes, JT is now living large in Sin City! There has been some personal changes in JT's life, decisions made and actions taken and I have relocated. My parents live here so that is a Plus! I have not been in the same city as them since I left home at the age of 18 for college so it's great to be living close.

So with the new relocation comes new training territory! So here is my lastest, today, run of 8 miles around the area! HFS! there is a huge change in elevation here from H-twn and although this was my second run of the week I did feel a little dizzyness as I first started but it went away after the 3rd mile.

I will take some pics of my new training area. I will not be riding till mid-nov. as I left Dino back with Liz after Canyon Lake Tri to take it with me on the final road trip from H-twn to Vegas as I have to go pick up my Suv and will stopping off in New Mexico to hang out with S. Baboo next month after he does Silverman Tri. Anyway, things are setteling in and I will be updating you from the town that never sleeps.. rockon`

6 comments:

Born To Endure said...

So does this mean all of your "tri-buddies" have a place to crash when in Vegas?? wink, wink..:-))

Allez said...

I noticed all the O2 bars when I was in Vegas. What is the elevation? I never noticed a difference, granted I wasn't trying to run :-)

FunFitandHappy said...

What happens in Vegas......

The Stretch Doc said...

Las Vegas central is at 2002 ft.
Where I am west side is about 2600-2800 feet. I didnt notice a big difference just walking around but running has been a different story. cant wait to try out biking!
rockon`

Jane said...

It's good that you are close to your parents. Will miss you in Houston though.

S. Baboo said...

You have some great training ground out there and are in striking distance to some great events.

Looking forward to the ride post Silverman.