Saturday, December 15, 2007

words from The ROCK....

Finally, JohnnyTri, has come back to Las VEGAS!!!! .. and glad to be back fo sho`.. Let's just say the work trip to Miami was quite interesting while working on the job site with all the confusion, ciaos, cussing and seeing the behind scenes work that really goes into making any structure go up. And let's just say I am not interested in going back anytime soon! Here are some pics of me at the job site, working hard as you can see. And a few pics from the Penthouse suits.
Overall Miami and Ft. Lauderdale area was nice, weather was great and I was only able to get 2 runs in while down there due to the crazy work hours. I was able to eat pretty healthy and stay away from fast food and junk food, which was a plus. But the run on the beach was great, windy but great and of course I had to get my feet in and feel the water, its East Coast ya know. It was a little cool but felt great!

It will now be interesting to see what I am going to be doing here in Vegas for this company as I understand there was some changes made while I was gone and the guy I was working with is no longer there or something like that, I'll find out Monday.

My Murnao should be ready Tuesday for pick up, those of you who missed out on that one, JT, freakn` smashed into someone a couple of weeks ago, luckily not bad, but enough to mess up car and break some stuff but I should be getting it back this week.

Of course I couldn't go down to Miami and then not come back with a cold! Can you believe that shit! Just got rid of the damn thing about 3 weeks ago and now I got it back, totally sucks! So one more thing I have to shake in order to get on a good training schedule with 10 weeks or so till LA Marathon, I have my work cut out for me.

Ding...Ding.. Ding... and for late breaking news, crazy as JT is and jet setting all over the damn country side.. I figured I would throw in Switzerland! What? Das right bloggerville, JT and the TNT crew from H-twn, (Lauren, Liz, and Ryan) are heading to 70.3 Switzerland June 1, 2008! now that's a Holy fukn` shit! Ya, it will be the start of my taper towards IMCdA. Now S. Baboo is lookn` to hit a 70.3 about his time and eyeing Boise so I just went a little further. And Bigun totally thinks JT lost his mind somewhere in the air with all the traveling I've been doing but this is going to be a great time with great people and I just could not resist. As I say.. it's a "B" race.. cuz I need to BE there!

It's good to be back, lot's of training to do and get back on schedule and still a few things to do around the house.

rockon`

9 comments:

Molly said...

SWITZERLAND...WOW. That sounds like a great adventure.

Hope that you get over your cold quickly! Lots of plane trips will do that to you!

Tare Care

Born To Endure said...

Whoaaa...i've heard IMSwiss is wonderful!!

Formulaic said...

Holy Cow! I keep waiting to train, but every time I try, you're gone!

Who are you...James bond or something!!

;-)

I'm very impressed. I'm sure I'll catch up with you sooner or later, even if I have to meet you in Africa!

S. Baboo said...

Switzerland! Holy Crap! I am totally jealous!

Tea said...

geesh, picture of you at the warm sandy beach (while I'm staring out at 6 inches of snow) and now IM Switzerland....WHAT NEXT?!

Gail said...

just wanted to say hi! good to see you are doing well. Merry Christmas!

Jane said...

Switzerland - way cool!

One Free Radical said...

Welcome to IM70-3 Switzerland. I took part 2007. Great stuff, really! A real fun biking route, great people/spectators and an exciting water we had. Indeed a "must B-e there" race. :- )

Dances with Corgis said...

awesomeness. AWESOME. IM Swiss. YES!!!