Friday, February 29, 2008

LA MARATHON..

it's pretty much go time for the LA MARATHON!

JT is race #8103...

I'm as ready as I'm ever gonna be and I hope it all comes together well... Nervous? Yes.

My plan is to go out a little slower than normal pace and easy into it after about 5-6 miles and just go from there. If anything starts to go wrong I have my mind made up that I will pull the plug on it (but come on!!! is that really going to happen? Would anyone of us really do that? )

unitl Monday...

rockon`

9 comments:

Formulaic said...

Wishing you luck!

Enjoy it, because you trained this hard for something right?

Use it! Enjoy it!

Kick Ass!

Stef0115 said...

Good luck and have fun! I don't think anything will go wrong. You will rock it!

momo said...

have FUN!!!!

CoachLiz said...

JT,

You know the plan. Just don't get behind in your fluids and fuel. I will see you in LA!!!

Duane said...

good luck!

Bigun said...

good luck, Vato! will "bowler girl" be at the finish line waiting for you?

Bigun said...

great job on the race - 5:14 - congrats on your finish!

Lance Notstrong said...

Hope things went well for you. Can't wait to hear the race report.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing I wish I could go somwhere.