Monday, November 24, 2008

the time.

well it's not like I am in the swing of things but mostly just the swing of things. I go a couple days with getting some training done then I'm off doing something else or procrastinating. No one's fault but my own knowing that my mojo maybe didn't make it through the California State fruits, animals, plants and mojo training check point. (ha) Although I have seem to put on a couple of extra lbs, it makes me mad and uncomfortable and only reminds me of what I need to do to get it off. For the most part, I can't complain and if I do, only point the finger at myself, no worries.

So with a great IMAZ this past weekend is everyone ready for some good eating and relaxation? Oh, wait, I have been totally doing that already! Well for the rest of you, it's time for you to enjoy the winter season and the end of your tri season and maybe get ready for marathoning or something.

Hang in there ...

rockon`

No comments: