Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sept. Recap.

Well lots has happened during the month of September. Some good and some not so good but either way we are that much closer to HURT100 and my Javalina 100k.

Lets take a look at Sept:

16 Runs for a total of 152.7 miles for a total time of 38 hours 9 mins.

Compared to August I had only 2 more runs but a 56 more miles. I guess that's good.

This month with JJ100k at the end of the month will definitely have an increase. I am looking forward to completing this simply because I have not run this far since Old Pueblo 50 back in March. I am excited as well to complete this and but into the next block of training for HURT100.

rockon'

1 comment:

cep socks said...

Hello, I found your blog in a new directory of blogs. I dont know how your blog came up, must have been a typo, Your blog looks good. Have a nice day.