Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Back at it, and what's next!

I am glad to report that I am fully recovered from the Badwater: Salton Sea race and back in the groove of things. Which means its back at the gym, back on some crossfit workouts and back to running! 

Only a couple of fun runs, 5ks currently on the books in June and looking towards July for crewing at Badwater 135 once again, my 5th year!! so excited. Then Aug 31 we have a group fun run of some Zion National Park trails, about 50 miles with 10,000ft climbing planned about 3 weeks before I look to take on the Kodiak100 in Big Bear, Ca.! 

After that its just go with the flow and get ready for my next official race in Huntsville, TX with good friend, John Tuggle from Austin, in his first 50 miler at Rocky Raccoon 50, Feb 8th. Interesting as this event used to be on the same date as the 100 mile race but has been moved to its own date, either way I am excited to run that with John T, aka TheTriDoc in Austin, TX.

rockon'

No comments: